Yundle Statement of Online Privacy Practices
Your privacy is important to Yundle and we go to great lengths to protect it. This Privacy Statement applies to the online collection of personal information via websites and mobile applications operated by Yundle. This website may contain links to sites maintained by others. This Privacy Statement does not reflect the privacy practices of those sites.
What personal information is collected and how is that information used?
- We collect information about our users in three ways: directly from the user (for example, when ordering a product, registering an account, or signing up for a newsletter), from our web server logs, and through cookies.
- We use the information primarily to provide you with a personalized Internet or mobile application experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you.
- We do not share with others any of the information you provide, unless we say so in this Privacy Statement, or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
- We have implemented certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- We store the information about you in a data center with restricted access and appropriate monitoring.
- We use intrusion detection and virus protection software.
Who has access to the personal information?
- We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other customer data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except our approved agents and contractors, or as otherwise described in this Privacy Statement.
- We rely on some of our affiliates for support of the products and services we offer; our affiliates are all required to preserve the confidentiality of any personal information they may access.
How may I correct, amend, or delete my personal information, or update my preferences?
- You may cancel your registration or update your preferences at any time.
- If you do not want to receive information about our products or services, please update your account preferences (where available), check the appropriate box when registering and/or utilize the "unsubscribe" mechanism within the communications that you receive from us.